Friday 10 October 2008

Ass Fucked By A Large Black Rod

Ass Crammed By A Massive Black Cock


When I first heard of the Black Seducer with a heavy 13 inch sausage, I knew I had to meet up with him and let me guide me in finding out what I needed to know in how please a real boy. Having been introduced to the Fuck tool by my dad right after my eighteenth birthday, I was new to the pleasure of a weenie being rammed so hard up my virgin ass. And as an interracial teen I had to find my place—a place where I felt comforted and secure.


So here I was in front of this so called Black Seducer and when I saw his huge black ramrod I immediately had to have it. I wanted to lay down and take it in my mouth and just see how far down my throat it would go, even if I choked and choked until I took it all, learning the secret of deep throat. It wasn’t long before I just had to get up on top of his massive sausage and let him enter me from behind, ramming over and over into my tight rectal hole, stiffening my own knob so hard I thought it would burst. I knew that this would change the way I sucked dong forever. With a newfound passion I let him do any damn thing he wanted and then graduation came when I sucked his huge black thirteen inch dong like a seasoned pro.


See lots more at the Black Seducer website!


No comments: